Full Time Full Floral Sales Associate
Full Time Openings Available.
Floral Sales Associate - Full Time
Central Square Florist
Central Square Florist is a 4th generation family owned and operated flower shop. Since 1929 we’ve built a stellar reputation of outstanding customer service, beautiful flowers and a love for the community around us. We are proud to be Cambridge/Boston’s leading florist and a Best of Boston 2020 winner awarded by Boston Magazine. We are committed and dedicated to creating a floral experience beyond our customer’s expectations.
We currently seek a full-time floral sales associate. As a critical member of our team, the sales associate assists customers both in person, over the phone and via email. Retail floral experience makes a candidate more desirable.
- Provide outstanding customer service in person and over the phone. Ability to answer questions, take floral orders and resolve - concerns.
- Checking and processing website orders and customer service emails throughout the day
- Participate in unloading, unpacking and processing flower and plant shipments
- Continuously maintain and refresh flowers and plants on display
- Set up and breakdown of store
- Keeping store clean and organized
- Previous experience in a retail flower shop with a floral POS
- Flower and plant knowledge
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and go up and down stairs
-Flexible work schedule required including weekends and holidays
-Extended work hours required during major floral holidays
Central Square Florist offers strong full time benefits including medical and dental insurance, long-term/short-term disability, paid time off, retirement plan, discounted MBTA pass and a generous employee discount.
- Full-time Benefits:
• Vacation time
• Long-term/short-term disability
• Discounted MBTA pass
• Retirement plan
• Generous employee discount