Every morning, we face a day scheduled with appointments and full of responsibilities. There is always plenty to do, and not enough time to do it. If you ever find yourself daydreaming about just taking a break from all the rules and reasons for everything you do, then August 27 was created just for you! The fun and lighthearted “Just Because Day” affords us the chance to do things we always wanted to – and no practical explanation is necessary.
Central Square Florist is happy to join in, and thought we might share some ideas to set your imagination in motion. We love the idea of having an entire day dedicated to doing things that make us happy – just because.
Treat Yourself Right: You know you love receiving flowers, so why not send a gorgeous floral design to yourself, just because? Breath of Spring, seen above, is sure to brighten your day, with calla lilies, roses, hydrangea and orchids. You don’t need a reason to enjoy such beauty.
Here are a few other ideas as to how to spend the day – feel free to get creative!
* Give random people compliments on the street.
* Take a half-day off work and go for a long walk in the park.
* Or maybe, take the day off from work and go see that movie you’ve been trying to get to.
* Send a few handwritten notes to people, telling them how awesome they are.
* Eat dessert. Eat two desserts. Just because!
* Let your kids cook whatever they want for dinner.
* Send flowers to someone you haven’t seen in years.
Every day, we follow the routines, run the errands, and do what is expected of us. On August 27, spontaneity beckons! Whatever your idea about the ideal way to observe Just Because Day, don’t forget the flowers. For every special event and milestone – or for no reason at all, flowers make every day more beautiful.
Central Square Florist is happy to deliver the floral arrangements you need every day, throughout Cambridge and Boston.